- We ensure equal opportunities in admission for all children regardless of their race, gender and ability. Our admission mechanism is fair, just, open and comply with the anti-discrimination ordinances.
- We provide both Chinese and English versions of application forms, relevant information and school website to facilitate parents’ access to the English version of information. We provide assistance to the parents, for example, we allow parents to be accompanied by a Chinese speaking relative/ friend during interview so as to facilitate communication.
- We facilitate the integration of NCS students into the local school settings, as well as introducing specific strategies and relevant resources.
- Our Kindergarten will participate the project of “Start from the beginning — Chinese Supporting Scheme for Non-Chinese Speaking Students in Kindergarten” implemented by Centre for Advancement Chinese Language Education of the University of Hong Kong, the Department of Early Childhood Education, the Hong Kong Institute of Education, Oxford and the Hong Kong Social Service in 2020/2021 and 2021/2022 to support non-Chinese speaking kindergarten students in learning the Chinese language and also enriched the Chinese courses to dynamic learning style to improve children’s Chinese proficiency and narrow the gap between the Chinese Speaking and Non-Chinese Speaking children.
We also assist Immature Curriculum Transition for non-Chinese-speaking parents.
- EDB non-Chinese speaking parents enquiry hotline: 28926676.
- Related Links：https://www.edb.gov.hk/attachment/en/edu-system/preprimary-kindergarten/kindergarten-k1-admission-arrangements/Parent%20Seminars_2022_23_Eng_simplified_final.pdf https://www.edb.gov.hk/en/student-parents/ncs-students/about-ncs-students/index.html